All accidents involving company vehicles, even the slightest of bumps, can have major cost consequences.
Whatever the extent of insurance cover, many hidden costs are incurred in one form or other. The true cost of an accident to the business is said to be, at the very least, twice that of the repair cost to the vehicle.
MPW Risk Solutions and your fleet insurers can assist you in the following areas:
- Fleet Surveys – A specialist consultant will consider the risks faced by an individual client fleet and how they deal with risk areas for improvement.
- Repair costs can be monitored and assessed to ensure that quality standards are kept high. This can also help to achieve cost savings.
- Field activities – assessing the relevant risks both operatives and third parties can be exposed to when carrying out their duties.
- Security – look at ways in which you can achieve high standards of security at reasonable costs.
- Business Continuity Planning – covers the fleet and its administration and takes into account the effects of as major incident affecting either or both.
- Accident prevention – looks at ways in which to get the best out of driver training.